It's a brick wall (insightful, I know). But I'm pretty sure it's real use is to slam villagers head first into it because their stomachs won't stay full after literally one minute of doing nothing (just like most communist Bernie supporters). When in doubt don't feed the homeless, just imprison within your brick walls, so they can never escape. I'll bet you the villagers are the real enemies here, which is why I throw them in the ocean. Report me for villager abuse. Anyways, enough of the tangent.
- Mortar made with Crude Mortar Mixer
- Clay Station makes Crude Brick (raw)
- Crude Kiln makes hardened Crude Brick
Crude Vs Polished Brick Wall Edit
- Requires Crude Mortar Mixer (5 plank, pole)
- Breakdown: 4 clay, 1 sand, 4 water, 3 straw, 3 Log
- looks better
Other Walls Edit
Walls can be stacked five time max.
|Wall / Floor Buildings|